Monday, May 2, 2011

tenang.

assalamu'alaikum.

currently im reading an article on how to be a good businessman. same story that goes during last semester vacation, im trying hard to sell all those elearning portals named score-a. no one bought it so far but it is something that cannot be helped as my purpose of staying at Pahang is to help my dad in conducting motivational talks. last week i went to smk seri Rompin and last couple of days back at Megaview Hotel, with the JPA staffs. It is quite surprising when I noticed that there are people who are already in their 40 (i think) still can't speak fluently even in BM they were like crying. I thought it only happens for those who are still young and tak banyak makan benda masin.

second best thing is I happen to attend Asia HRD congress as a committee which I believe I learnt a lot. alhamdulillah. Besides of staying Impiana Hotel, meeting great people all around the world, attending Gala Awards at Mandarin Oriental, and also given 210 for pocket money, there is something more valuable than all these. I got chance to hear the talks from so many speakers that might cost me about 6k i think. They got points, they are funny, and they are millionaire or maybe billionaire. I also met someone who personally gave me his name card as we talk alot while waiting for Zuhr prayer. ( he actually had performed the prayer as he thought masuk zohor pukul 12 hehe). and I was like oh my, he is the General Manager if not mistaken at Kereta Api Indonesia that serves like KTMB Malaysia. Having all these kinds of experience, I believe it has changed the way I think, the way I treat people etc.

and btw, for these 4 days( yeke?ahah) im staying alone at my dad's chalet betul2 mengadap pantai sepat. cantik, nyaman, sejuk, tengok sunrise, sunset and everything. alhamdulillah...

dunia hanya sementara.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment